The brand new milk atm machine, ordered onlile via www.tassmatt.com, delivered and commissioned at Gwa Kairu in Ruiru, Kiambu County. The customer who place the order on Sunday got his milk atm machine on Monday afternoon. Through guidance from the Tassmatt team, the client was able to draft a business plan, set up a new shop and obtain a 150L milk machine.
“Am very delighted by your service, its not easy to get a seller who provides you with estimates for the sake of business planning and setup. Am hoping in few weeks to purchase one more milk and salad oil atm machine to my mini supermarket in Gachie” Said Mr Joel
Milk is an essential product for the people of Kenya. It is a vital source of nutrition, and it is consumed on a daily basis by millions of Kenyans. Unfortunately, the traditional methods of selling milk have proven to be inefficient and costly, leading to significant losses for both the farmers and the consumers. Milk ATM machines have emerged as a cost-effective solution to this problem, and their installation in Kenya has been gaining popularity in recent years. In this article, we will discuss the installation of milk ATM machines in Kenya, including their benefits, the process of installation, and the challenges that need to be addressed.
Benefits of Milk ATM Machines
The installation of milk ATM machines in Kenya has several benefits, both for the farmers and the consumers. Here are some of the advantages of milk ATM machines:
- Increased efficiency: Milk ATM machines provide a more efficient way of selling milk. Unlike traditional methods, where the milk is sold in bulk, milk ATM machines dispense milk in measured quantities, reducing wastage and ensuring that the milk remains fresh.
- Cost-effective: Milk ATM machines are cost-effective for both the farmers and the consumers. Farmers can sell their milk directly to consumers, eliminating middlemen and reducing the cost of transportation. Consumers, on the other hand, can buy milk at a lower price since there are no intermediaries involved.
- Hygienic: Milk ATM machines are designed to maintain hygiene standards, ensuring that the milk is safe for consumption. The machines are fitted with temperature sensors that monitor the temperature of the milk, ensuring that it is stored at the correct temperature.
- Convenient: Milk ATM machines are convenient for both the farmers and the consumers. Farmers can sell their milk at any time of the day, and consumers can buy milk at their convenience, without having to travel long distances to the market.
- Increased income for farmers: Milk ATM machines provide farmers with a direct market for their milk, increasing their income and reducing their dependency on middlemen.
Process of Installing Milk ATM Machines
The installation of milk ATM machines in Kenya involves several steps. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to install milk ATM machines:
- Site Selection: The first step is to select a suitable site for the milk ATM machine. The site should be easily accessible to both the farmers and the consumers, and it should be located in a clean and hygienic environment.
- Milk Collection: The second step is to collect the milk from the farmers. The milk should be collected in a clean and hygienic manner, and it should be transported to the site in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Milk Processing: The milk is then processed to ensure that it is safe for consumption. The milk is pasteurized, and the fat content is standardized to ensure that the milk meets the required standards.
- Installation of Milk ATM Machine: The milk ATM machine is then installed at the selected site. The machine is connected to a power source, and it is filled with the processed milk.
- Marketing: The final step is to market the milk ATM machine to the consumers. The machine can be marketed through advertising, social media, and word of mouth.